Location: 1802 27 de Febrero, Colonia Atasta, Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico.
Temple presidency: F. Rufino Rodriguez, president; Juan Felix Boylan Vertiz and Robert Day Gibbons, counselors.
Rooms: Celestial room, baptistry, two ordinance rooms, two sealing rooms.
Exterior: Blanco Guardiano white marble from Torreon, Mexico.
Size: 10,850 square feet.
Architect: Alvaro Iigo.
Contractor: Okland Construction Co.
District: Eight stakes and two districts, with 28,100 members.
Schedule: By appointment.
Pertinent facts: Announced Oct. 30, 1998; groundbreaking Jan. 9, 1999; open house held May 9-13, 2000, with 10,164 attending; dedicated in four sessions May 21, 2000, by President Thomas S. Monson, first counselor in the First Presidency; with 3,853 attending.