Hundreds of members line up for the long-awaited dedication of the Nauvoo Illinois Temple on June 27, 2002. President Gordon B. Hinckley dedicated the sacred edifice and, earlier in the day, sealed the coverstone with the lettering, "Originally built 1846. Rebuilt 2002."
This week's 24-page issue of the Church News is a keepsake dedication edition.
PHOTO BY JEFFREY D. ALLRED
DESIGN BY JOHN CLARK