Calendar dates in 2004 and locations for major Church pageants are as follows:
- Mesa, Ariz. "Jesus the Christ"; April 1-3 (Spanish), 6-10 (English); Mesa Arizona Temple grounds.
- Manti, Utah "Mormon Miracle"; June 17-19, 22-26; Manti Utah Temple grounds.
- Palmyra, N.Y. "America's Witness for Christ"; July 9-10, 13-17; at Hill Cumorah.
- Oakland, Calif. "And It Came to Pass"; July 13-17, 20-24 ; Oakland California Temple grounds.
- Castle Dale, Utah Castle Valley Pageant; July 29-31, Aug. 3-7; outdoor amphitheater near Castle Dale.
- Nauvoo, Ill. "City of Joseph"; July 30-31, Aug. 3-7; near LDS Visitors Center in Nauvoo.
- Clarkston, Utah "Martin Harris, the Man Who Knew"; Aug. 13-14, 17-21, 24-27; amphitheater adjacent to city cemetery and Martin Harris grave in Clarkston.
All pageants are free of charge. Most start at dusk and last about 1 1/2 hours. Clarkston starts at 8:15 p.m. Oakland starts at 8 p.m. with Saturday matinees at 2 p.m.
Only the Clarkston and Oakland pageants require tickets.
For Clarkston, request tickets after Feb. 1 by writing to Martin Harris Pageant, P.O. Box 151, Clarkston, UT 84305. Check ticket availability by calling (435) 563-0059.
For Oakland, obtain tickets by calling (510) 531-0704 from outside California or (877) 836-7468 inside California. Tickets may also be obtained on the Web site: www.oaklandtemplepageant.org.