Partnering with other organizations, the Church constructed homes, schools, health clinics and water systems in Indonesia
HOW TO HELP
Members of the Church may help disaster victims by:
• Volunteering labor hours at bishops' storehouses, welfare farms, canneries or other Welfare Services projects.
• Donating useful items to Deseret Industries.
• Making generous fast offering contributions.
• Donating through the "Tithing and Other Offerings" form by marking the category "Humanitarian Aid."
• Donating through LDS Philanthropies, Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Floor 2 EW, 15 East South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150; call 1-800-453-3860, ext: 2-5567; or see www.lds.org/humanitarian (click the: "make a gift" icon in the upper left corner).
Latter-day Saints went to work in the region after a tsunami, triggered by a 9.0-magnitude earthquake, killed more than 220,000 people in a dozen nations.