Following are members of the Young Men General Board:
• Andres R. Ramos, 49, Buenaventura (Spanish) Ward, Ogden Utah Stake; son of Ramon and Aurora R. Ramos; married Rita Sofia Rivas; bachelor of arts degree from Southern Utah State College, juris doctorate from the University of Utah; federal law enforcement officer; served as bishop three times, branch president three times, high councilor, various Aaronic Priesthood and Scouting assignments; served in the Illinois Chicago and Wisconsin Milwaukee missions.
• Bradley D. Harris, 52, Lindon 18th Ward, Lindon Utah West Stake; son of Wendell L. and Carol J. Bennett Harris; married Sandra Wright; master's degree in public administration from BYU; associate professor at BYU in recreation management and youth leadership department; former stake presidency counselor, bishop, high councilor and stake Young Men president; served in the Colorado Denver Mission.
• David B. Erickson, 57, Pleasant View 1st Ward, Pleasant View Utah Stake; son of Eldred Hilmar and Lois Ruth Belnap Erickson; married Julie Ann Hill (deceased); bachelor of arts degree from BYU, master's degree in education from Utah State University and juris doctorate from Gonzaga University Law School; attorney with Intermountain Health Care; former bishop, Young Men president, teachers quorum adviser, Venturing adviser and Varsity Scout coach three times; served in the Indiana Michigan Mission.
• J. Floyd Hatch, 56, Holladay 4th Ward, Salt Lake Holladay South Stake; son of Joseph Lloyd and Annette Shurtleff Hatch; married Carol Lee Anderson; bachelor's degrees in biology and geology from the University of Utah and master's degree in geology from BYU; president of Intermountain Realty Group, a commerical real estate brokerage and development company, former stake high councilor, stake Young Men president, bishop, bishopric counselor, elders quorum president, Young Men's and various Aaronic Priesthood and Scouting callings.
• Mark A. Dietlein, 53, Mueller Park 9th Ward, Bountiful Utah Muller Park Stake; son of Allan Hugh and Sandra Hale Dietlein; married Sally Maynard; degree in financial and estate planning from BYU; president/CEO and co-founder of Hale Centre Theatre; former stake presidency counselor, bishop, high councilor, elders quorum president and served in various Aaronic Priesthood and Scouting callings; served in the Utah Salt Lake City and Brazil Porto Alegre missions.
• Matthew R. Clarke, 47, Granite 16th Ward, Sandy Utah Granite South Stake; son of John Richard and Barbara Jean Reed Clarke; married Janine Tueller; bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting from BYU; CPA and industrial bank controller; former high councilor, bishop, bishopric counselor, priests quorum adviser, teachers quorum adviser; served in the Japan Tokyo North Mission.
• Scott W. Cameron, 62, Pleasant View 8th Ward, Provo Utah Sharon East Stake; son of Emmett Halliday and Rosetta Wallace Cameron; married Christine Cannon; bachelor's degree in English, master's degree in education from Stanford University and juris doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU; associate dean at the BYU Law School; former president of the Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission, bishop, stake presidency counselor; served in the British South Mission.