Location: 1761 Fifth Ave., Redlands, California.
Temple Presidency: Rodney J. Nelson of Chino, Calif., president; wife, Arleen, matron. First counselor : Don L. Bigler of Apple Valley, Calif.; wife, Shirley, assistant matron. Second counselor: El Ray Harper of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.; wife, Alice, assistant matron.
Rooms: Celestial room, two ordinance rooms, two sealing rooms, baptistry, offices and waiting area.
Exterior: Light gray granite.
Area: 7,300 square feet.
Architect: Lloyd E. Platt Associates, Architects LC; and Higginson + Cartozian Architects Inc.
Contractor: Layton Construction Co. Inc. of Sandy, Utah.
District: Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, 23 stakes.
Pertinent facts: Announced by the First Presidency on April 21, 2001. Ground was broken Dec. 1, 2001, by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the Seventy; open house Aug. 9-Sept. 6, attended by 140,741 people. Dedicated Sept. 14, 2003, by President Gordon B. Hinckley in four sessions with 22,925 attending.