How to watch or listen to October 2022 general conference
The global broadcast will feature inspirational messages of hope, peace and faith from Church leaders and originate from the Conference Center
On Oct. 1-2, millions of Latter-day Saints will watch or listen to the semiannual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The global broadcast will feature inspirational messages of hope, peace and faith from Church leaders and originate from the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
“General conference provides an opportunity to receive personal revelation as living prophets and other general Church leaders give counsel and direction. We encourage members to listen to, study, and apply the counsel given,” the First Presidency wrote in a letter dated Sept. 2, signed by President Russell M. Nelson and his counselors, President Dallin H. Oaks and President Henry B. Eyring.
Schedule for October 2022 general conference
There will be five general sessions — three on Saturday, Oct. 1, and two on Sunday, Oct. 2.
- Saturday morning session, 10 a.m. MDT.
- Saturday afternoon session, 2 p.m. MDT.
- Saturday evening session, 6 p.m. MDT.
- Sunday morning session, 10 a.m. MDT.
- Sunday afternoon session, 2 p.m. MDT.
The First Presidency’s Sept. 2 letter said all individuals, families and friends are invited to attend a 90-minute Saturday evening session.
General conference in-person attendance
Due to extensive construction on and around Temple Square, in-person attendance at general conference sessions will be limited. Decisions about gathering to watch general conference in meetinghouses will be left to the discretion of local leaders.
How to watch or listen to general conference
- ChurchofJesusChrist.org/broadcasts: Sessions will be streamed live in more than 70 languages.
- General Conference YouTube channel: Sessions will be streamed live in more than 30 languages.
- Gospel Library app: Sessions will be streamed live in more than 30 languages.
- Latter-day Saints Channel: Sessions will be streamed live in 10 languages.
- KSL TV, KSL NewsRadio, ksl.com or the KSL app: Sessions will be streamed live in English.
- BYUtv.org, BYUtv app, KBYU radio: All sessions will be streamed live in English.
- Amazon Alexa devices and Google Assistant devices: Sessions will be streamed live in English through the Gospel Voice skill.
- Bonneville International: Find a cable, broadcast TV or local radio station in your area.
- Tune In: Search for “Saints Channel Talk” or “Canal Mormon.” All sessions are streamed live in English and Spanish.
- Full messages will be published in the Church’s Gospel Library, Gospel Library app, Gospel Media, on ChurchofJesusChrist.org and in Church magazines for further viewing and study following the conference.
How to follow general conference online
- TheChurchNews.com will provide full coverage of all sessions in English, Spanish and Portuguese, including news, talk summaries, photo galleries and the livestreams provided by the Church.