At the conclusion of the 2021 BYU Women’s Conference, Elder Ronald A. Rasband of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles encouraged women to “hold on to the promises you have received and the promises and covenants you have made.”
“May you know of your profound influence and may you devotedly serve your Father in Heaven,” he said.
Thousands of women worldwide gathered virtually for the April 29-30 event, which included sessions streamed live from the Marriott Center in Provo, Utah, in English, Spanish and Portuguese. This year’s theme was “I Am a Child of God. His Promises Are Sure.”
Below are links to summaries and videos of those sessions.
- How to make Relief Society a safe place for every sister, the general presidency emphasizes at BYU Women’s Conference
- What the new Primary general presidency taught about perfection and worth at BYU Women’s Conference
- President Pace teaches how to navigate trials with faith and optimism
- 6 reasons why President Lund and other Church leaders have faith in the Children and Youth program
- Young Women general presidency speaks on ‘the beautiful reality’ of divine identity and discipleship
- Evening of Service broadcast: ‘You have something to offer that no one else can give’
- Sister to Sister event: How to deal with unfulfilled expectations, disappointment and feel God’s love
- Elder Rasband concludes BYU Women’s Conference with focus on the divine destiny of daughters of God
A paid digital registration package with 35 additional sessions — including Sister Sheri Dew’s address “Exceeding Great and Precious Promises” — is available for viewing April 29 through Sept. 30. Register at womensconference.byu.edu.