Six months ago, President Russell M. Nelson promised the April 2020 general conference would be “memorable” and “unforgettable” as Latter-day Saints worldwide prepare to commemorate 200 years since the First Vision.
Though COVID-19 concerns have led to canceled and postponed events in recent weeks, the 190th Annual General Conference will still be held April 4-5.
For the first time in Church history, general conference will be broadcast to an exclusively remote audience. It will also be the first time in two decades that general conference will not originate from the 21,000-seat Conference Center auditorium in Salt Lake City — the site of all general conferences since it opened in April 2000.
All sessions of the April general conference will be broadcast live in 41 languages on ChurchofJesusChrist.org. Closed captions are available in English, Spanish and Portuguese by selecting the CC button on the media player.
Sessions will also be streamed live on the Church’s YouTube channel in English (including closed-captioned), Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and ASL.
Here are some other ways you can tune in from home:
KSL will broadcast all sessions of conference — including the Saturday evening session for the first time.
- BYUtv channel on cable or satellite systems
- BYUtv app for mobile devices or connected TV
- BYUtv.org online
- BYUradio online and Sirius XM
Latter-day Saints Channel
- Latter-day Saints Channel app for mobile devices. Audio is available in Cantonese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog and Tongan.
- Latter-day Saints Channel app for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV and Android TV
- Latter-day Saints Channel internet radio
- TuneIn in English and Spanish (Search for “Saints Channel Talk” or “Canal Mormon”)
Amazon Echo and Echo Dot or Amazon Fire TV Cube (in English and Spanish). Examples of what you can say:
- “Alexa, play KSL NewsRadio.”
- “Alexa, play Saints Channel Talk” (with TuneIn skill enabled).
- “Alexa, ask TuneIn to play Saints Channel Talk.”
- “Alexa, play Canal Mormon” (with TuneIn skill enabled).
- “Alexa, ask TuneIn to play Canal Mormon.”